Home Sound & Satellite, Inc. is specializes in digital television and high-def TV (HDTV). We are the Cleveland area and Northeast Ohio HDTV specialists you can count on.
HDTV offers incredible picture clarity available though high-definition television, home movie recordings, streaming web media, and Blu-Ray DVD content. And, even if you already have a high-definition (HD) video setup, constant technology refinements and improvements continually increase the capabilities and features for high-quality home-theater and multimedia video. We can help you keep up with the latest improvements and make sure you are realizing the full potential of HD video — even bringing professional theater-grade multimedia as well as your personal media server in Braodview Heights experience to your home or office.
For example, have you embraced 3D (3-dimensional) HDTV yet — 3DTV is yet another simply amazing step forward in home movie and entertainment possibilities. Or, how about the latest super-high-definition "4K" content and devices capable of displaying 4KTV content? These are just the next large-scale transformations in video technology that we are here to help you deploy and enjoy.
We can help you make an educated choice when it comes to purchasing and installing your new high-definition TV (HDTV) / digital TV equipment. Buying a new HDTV can be nearly overwhelming, given all the choices, configurations, interfaces, and options that exist. Some common decisions you will need to make involve answering questions that include:
- Which HDTV option is best: Plasma, LED, OLED or LCD?
- Would a HD 3DHome Cinema Projector or other Projection solution fit me needs?
- LED looks great, should I go for edge-lit, full-array backlighting, etc?
- Is 3D-TV HDTV for me? Do I need to wear special glasses to see 3D?
- How big should the HDTV be (diagonal size)?
- What different resolutions do I need (e.g., 4KTV, 1080i, 1080p, 720p, 480i, 480p)?
- What is the optimal screen refresh rate (e.g., 120Hz, 240Hz, 480Hz)?
- Can I use my computer, multimedia server, antenna, cable, BluRay, and DVD player with my choice of HDTVs?
- What interfaces do I need? HDMI, DisplayPort, DVI, VGA/PC, Component, etc?
- Next, what version/revision of those interfaces do I need? e.g., HDMI 1.3, HDMI 1.4, etc.?
- Will I require a Digital Cable service to use my high-definition TV or will satellite be best for me?
- Can someone help me setup my system to receive free HDTV (over-the-air broadcasts) in the Cleveland area?
- What brand of HDTV equipment is the best? What is the best price-performance option? There are so many brands to choose from: Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Philips, Mitsubishi, Pioneer, Vizio... which is right for me?
- Who can install all my HDTV equipment and accessories, including running wires and mounting TVs and speakers?
We offer a wide selection of name brand and high quality home theater and audio / video product lines. And, we have qualified installers that will perform custom home theater installation at your chosen location. We also install custom audio and video solutions at office / business locations.